Universal Remote Control
- two freely assignable controls
- switch functions can be assigned in DPS PC-Tool software
e.g. master volume, subwoofer volume, AUX volume, setup switch, source switch, etc.
- 17 ft / 5.2 m connection cable
- CONTROL I and CONTROL II (CTRL): Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. controlling the master volume, controlling the subwoofer volume, controlling the HEC / MEC / AUX volume etc.
- MODE: Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. activating the digital input, activating the HEC / MEC / AUX input, switching between two DSP-setups, deactivating all sound optimizing features of the DSP for demonstration purposes etc.
- STATUS LED: The LED shows the status of the MODE switch
- 17’ / 5.2 m connection cable
- Mounting material included
|HELIX||DSP PRO (MK1/MK2)|
P SIX DSP (MK1/MK2)
V EIGHT DSP
*An additional adaptor is required for the connection of the remote control (Art.No. H424481).