Huge power in a tiny format
Hardly bigger than a smartphone but a giant in performance with an incredible output power of 400/ 800 Watts RMS/ max. and five amplifier channels.
These amazing figures in such a tiny space result from Audiotec Fischers proprietary Class HD-technology, which guarantees an unrivaled efficiency and therefore minimum heat dissipation. Even better – this offers unimagined possibilites when choosing the mounting location.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit platform
The M 5DSP MK2 is the first MATCH amplifier equipped with our new, extraordinary powerful 32 Bit ACO platform. This provides higher speed during the communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also when switching between the 10 internal memory locations for sound setups. In addition, the ACO offers an integrated, channel-separated Input EQ and Input Signal Analyzer (ISA), e.g. for compensating any kind of equalizing in the factory radio.
Latest DSP technology
The extremely powerful 64 Bit audio DSP with its seven channels offers in combination with the CoProcessor ACO amazing DSP sound features, like the “Augmented Bass Processing”, the “StageXpander” and the “RealCenter” function and thus completely new possibilities in sound tuning.
Power on demand
That’s unique – the M 5DSP MK2 features two power modes, allowing it to run either in “HighPower” mode for maximum performance or in “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications without a separate power supply.
Intuitive DSP PC-Tool
Such a bunch of technology must remain operable – our professional and user-friendly DSP- PC Tool software V4 impressively demonstrates that a huge feature set and an easy configuration can be perfectly harmonized.
- Highly efficient 5-channel Class HD amplifier with integrated 7-channel DSP
- Minimum dimensions for space saving and hidden installation concepts
- Low heat dissipation thanks to maximum efficiency
- 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks:
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Setup switching within milliseconds
- High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- Two power options: “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- InputEQ and ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rates between 12 and 96 kHz
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Auto Remote switch
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 V supply voltage
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Subwoofer connection cable for MATCH Plug & Play and conventional subwoofers included in delivery
- Control input for optional accessories like WIFI CONTROL, DIRECTOR & co.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor
The MATCH M 5DSP MK2 amplifier incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. In opposite to the 8 Bit predecessor generation this MCU achieves way higher speeds with respect to setup switching and data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. A further significant advantage is the integrated, native boot loader of the CoProcessor. It allows software upgrades of all components of the DSP in order to adjust the microcontroller-controlled ADEP.3 circuit for example at future modifications / changes in the diagnostic system of factory radios or if the device will be extended with additional interfaces. In addition, thanks to the new flash memory, the ACO offers 10 memory locations for sound setups instead of the common two.
Two power options
The M 5DSP MK2 has two power modes – the “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if a common amplifier will be hooked up – but not with the M 5DSP MK2.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH M 5DSP MK2 assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
|Output power RMS / max.|
|– @ 4 Ohms||HighPower mode: 4 x 60 / 120 Watts (Front/Rear channels)|
MidPower mode: 4 x 35 / 70 Watts (Front/Rear channels)
|– @ 2 Ohms||–|
|– @ 1 Ohm||–|
|– bridged @ 4 Ohms||–|
|– bridged @ 2 Ohms||–|
|– Subwoofer output @ 4 Ohms||High- and MidPower mode: 1 x 90 / 180 Watts|
|– Subwoofer output @ 2 Ohms||High- and MidPower mode: 1 x 160 / 320 Watts|
|Amplifier technology||Class HD|
|Inputs||4 x Highlevel speaker input|
1 x Optical SPDIF (12 – 96 kHz)
1 x Remote in
|Input sensitivity||11.2 Volts|
|Input impedance RCA / Cinch||–|
|Input impedance highlevel||9 – 33 Ohms with ADEP.3|
|Outputs||5 x Speaker output|
1 x Line Out (3.5 mm stereo headphone plug)
1 x Remote Out
|Output voltage RCA / Cinch||3 Volts RMS|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20,000 Hz|
|DSP resolution||64 Bit|
|DSP power||295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)|
|Sampling rate||48 kHz|
|DSP type||Audio signal processor|
|Signal converters||A/D: Asahi Kasei 24 Bit|
D/A: Asahi Kasei 24 Bit
|Signal-to-noise ratio digital input||> 105 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio analog input||> 99 dB (A-weighted)|
|Distortion (THD)||< 0.03 %|
|Damping factor||> 50|
|Operating voltage||10.5 Volts (max. 5 sec. down to 6 Volts)|
|Idle current||280 mA|
|Max. remote output current||500 mA|
|Fuse||1 x 30 A Maxi-fuse (APX)|
|Additional features||32 Bit CoProcessor, ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, Control Input, stereo line out, Start-Stop capability, USB|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||35 x 85 x 110 mm /|
1.34 x 3.35 x 4.33″
1 x MATCH micro amplifier M 5DSP MK2
1 x USB cable
1 x Connection cable PP-IOC (0.50 meter)
1 x Subwoofer connection cable PP-SOC (0.45 meter)
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual